Nestled amidst the breathtaking landscapes of Aspen, Colorado, Liza and Bernd's wedding at their friends' ranch, aptly named Ranch Bernardo, was nothing short of a magical celebration of love. The intimate affair brought together the closest friends and family of the couple, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere that perfectly complemented the rustic charm of the venue.
Ranch Bernardo proved to be a perfect backdrop for this special day. Surrounded by majestic mountains and verdant meadows, the ranch exuded a sense of tranquility and natural beauty. The wedding ceremony took place beside a charming log gazebo, where vows were exchanged amidst the breathtaking scenery. Horses roamed around the venue, adding an extra touch of enchantment to the already picturesque setting.
One of the standout features of Ranch Bernardo was the bright blue lake that sparkled under the Colorado sun. After the heartfelt ceremony, the newlyweds and their guests strolled lakeside, taking in the serene views and capturing unforgettable moments against the backdrop of the water's glistening surface. The lake provided an enchanting escape for the couple to share private moments and bask in the joy of their union.
Adding to the allure of Ranch Bernardo was a stunning cabin that served as a cozy retreat for the couple and their wedding party. The cabin, nestled in the embrace of nature, provided an intimate space for the wedding preparations and offered a glimpse into the rustic charm that defined the entire celebration. It became a central hub for the festivities, radiating warmth and hospitality throughout the day.
As the sun dipped below the horizon, the celebration transitioned to the backyard of Ranch Bernardo for an intimate dinner under the stars. String lights adorned the outdoor space, casting a soft glow that enhanced the romance of the evening. Guests enjoyed a delicious feast, savoring the flavors of carefully curated dishes that reflected the couple's tastes and preferences.
The festivities reached their peak at the horse barn, where an enchanting attic awaited the couple and their guests. The rustic charm of the barn provided a unique setting for the cutting of the cake and the first dance. The attic, adorned with fairy lights and rustic decor, transported everyone into a world of whimsy and romance. Liza and Bernd's love story unfolded amidst laughter, joy, and the rhythmic beats of music that echoed through the wooden beams.
Liza and Bernd's love was palpable throughout the entire celebration. From the heartfelt vows exchanged by the log gazebo to the lively dances in the horse barn attic, every moment resonated with the depth of their connection. Surrounded by the love and support of their closest friends and family, the couple embarked on a new chapter of their lives, filled with the promise of everlasting love.
Liza and Bernd's wedding at Ranch Bernardo in Aspen was a testament to the beauty of intimate celebrations in enchanting settings. The natural elegance of the ranch, coupled with the couple's genuine love, created a wedding day that will be cherished by all who were fortunate enough to witness it. As the night faded into memories, the echoes of laughter, the sparkle of the lake, and the warmth of the string lights lingered, painting a vivid picture of a love story that began and flourished in the heart of the Colorado mountains.
I am so grateful to have photographed this beautiful wedding in Aspen, Colorado.
Choosing a wedding photographer is an important decision, as the photographs will capture the memories of your special day for years to come. Here are some tips to help you choose the right wedding photographer for you:
1. Before you start looking for a photographer, determine the style of photography you prefer. Do you want a traditional, classic style, a more candid and photojournalistic approach, or a mix of both? Look through wedding photography portfolios to get a sense of different styles.
2. Establish a budget for your wedding photography. Prices can vary widely, so having a budget in mind will help you narrow down your options.
3. Start researching photographers in your area. Look at their portfolios, read reviews, and ask for recommendations from friends, family, or wedding planners. Wedding websites and social media platforms are also good places to find photographers.
4. Ensure that the photographers you're considering have the necessary experience and credentials. Check if they are members of professional photography associations and have positive reviews from previous clients.
Meet in Person or Virtually:
5. Schedule meetings with potential photographers. This will give you a chance to discuss your vision for the wedding and see if you connect with the photographer on a personal level. If meeting in person is not possible, arrange a video call.
Review Full Wedding Albums:
6. Don't just rely on the highlight reels; ask to see full wedding albums from past clients. This will give you a more comprehensive view of the photographer's work, including how they capture different moments throughout the day.
Ask About Packages and Services:
7. Inquire about the photographer's packages, including the number of hours of coverage, the number of edited photos you will receive, and any additional services such as engagement sessions or photo albums. Make sure you understand what is included in the price.
Discuss Editing Style:
8. Talk about the photographer's editing style. Make sure you are comfortable with their approach to post-processing and that it aligns with your preferences.
9. Confirm that the photographer is available on your wedding date. Popular photographers may be booked well in advance, so it's important to check their availability early in your planning process.
10. Once you've decided on a photographer, make sure to get a written contract that outlines all the details of the agreement, including the services provided, the timeline, and the cost. This will protect both you and the photographer.
Remember, choosing a wedding photographer is a personal decision, and it's crucial to find someone whose work and personality align with your vision for the day. Take your time, ask questions, and trust your instincts when making this important choice.
If you are interested in working with me as your wedding photographer, please click the contact button and we will get started!